• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fantasy Stranger Things

3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Stranger Things

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2016-07-15

Creator: Matt Duffer, Ross Duffer

Cast: Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Noah Schnapp, Joe Keery, Cara Buono, Matthew Modine, Rob Morgan, Joe Chrest, John Reynolds, Linnea Berthelsen

Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forces, and one strange little girl.

Season 2 comes out on October 27th.

Looking forward to it, the first season was interesting, to say the least. Wasn't really happy with a couple of minute things, but overall, enjoyed it.

Season 2 finished, and it was great.

8 out of the 9 episodes were perfect, with one being... meh, but Ape thinks it may have been thrown in to tie something into the next season. Still well worth watching. If ya get the chance, you might want to catch up on it.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
@Sheldon from what I've heard about this show is that it's for kids, or that it's about kids. Is it more of a kid's show or more of an adult's show?

I think it can be a mix of all, really. It is about a core group of kids, but there are so many other characters and interactions that that isn't even really that big of an issue.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
We watched the first episode of season one last night. The show is very interesting, I would say that it definitly isn't for young kids. I will rate it after watching a couple of more episodes (and the ratings system is fixed :rolleyes:).

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
We finished watching season one and saw the first episode of season two last night. We'll probably binge watch the rest of season two quickly.