• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Drama Outsiders

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Outsiders

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2016-01-26

Creator: Peter Mattei

Cast: Joe Anderson, David Morse, Ryan Hurst, Gillian Alexy, Kyle Gallner, Thomas M. Wright, Christina Jackson, Danielle Brickman, Ed Heavey, Laurie Klatscher, Mark Jeffrey Miller

Overview: A struggle for power and control set in the rugged and mysterious hills of Appalachia, "Outsiders" tells the story of the Farrell clan, a family of outsiders who've been in these parts since before anyone can remember. Living off the grid and above the law on their mountaintop homestead, they'll protect their world and defend their way of life using any means necessary.

This is a great freaking show.

If you haven't had the chance to catch it, you better find it somewhere. You should binge it, catch up and be ready for Season 3.

Not exactly sure how I got into this one, I think I ran across it on Hulu, and had nothing to watch at the time. I streamed Season 1, and luckily enough, Season 2 was starting within a couple weeks of my binge.

In my small town, we have quite a few individuals who could fit the mold of the Farrell's, I think that is what is most entertaining to me.

This, along with The Walking Dead, are the only shows I watch "real time" as they are on TV.