• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Drama Orange Is the New Black

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Orange Is the New Black

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2013-07-11

Creator: Jenji Kohan

Cast: Taylor Schilling, Kate Mulgrew, Diane Guerrero, Taryn Manning, Danielle Brooks, Selenis Leyva, Uzo Aduba, Dascha Polanco, Yael Stone, Nick Sandow, Jackie Cruz

Overview: A crime she committed in her youthful past sends Piper Chapman to a women's prison, where she trades her comfortable New York life for one of unexpected camaraderie and conflict in an eccentric group of fellow inmates.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
The only problem with this show is that there aren't enough episodes in a season and it's too easy to binge watch.

I liked all but the previous season.

Just came off a bit too slow to me. The others, really liked and enjoyed. It is definitely a binge-able show, as Ape and I usually have it finished by the first weekend it is released.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
It is definitely a binge-able show, as Ape and I usually have it finished by the first weekend it is released.
Same here and that's the problem with it... then you have to wait an entire year for the next season.