Dilip asking for free things on WoltLab

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #3
This is great! :ROFLMAO: Gary thinks it was me reporting his posts on WoltLab for some crazy reason only known to him. Then dumdum starts complaining to Alexander about me when Alexander knows why Gary’s posts were really deleted :ROFLMAO:. If Alexander didn’t think you were crazy before, he will now, Gary. Great job!

5534DEE5-7338-4D0B-B619-26361D682E94.png

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #4
And if I was a “truck washer”, which I’m not, it would still be more honorable than sucking off the tax payer’s tits for the last 20 years. Go get a job Gary and quit being such a f-ing loser.

I love how Gary criticises other people's jobs, when he doesn't even bother going to work himself.
I have more respect for the guy flipping fries as mcdonalds and providing for their family vs Gary who would rather live off taxpayers vs getting any sort of job, even if it was digging ditches or something like that.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #9
Gary is just raging because his poor ass doesn't get software handouts...
Yes, that's exactly it. Gary was too stupid and paranoid to take the money from Dave when Dave offered to buy him a XF license, and when I tried to give him one of my WoltLab forum licenses recently he refused... because he wasn't running a forum ever again. If someone from WoltLab offered dumdum a free license, he would be on that shit like white on rice.

Gary is too proud to accept a forum license from me or Dave but has absolutely no shame when it comes sitting on his arse for the last 20 years and not working.

Yes, that's exactly it. Gary was too stupid and paranoid to take the money from Dave when Dave offered to buy him a XF license, and when I tried to give him one of my WoltLab forum licenses recently he refused... because he wasn't running a forum ever again. If someone from WoltLab offered dumdum a free license, he would be on that shit like white on rice.

Gary is too proud to accept a forum license from me or Dave but has absolutely no shame when it comes sitting on his arse for the last 20 years and not working.
That’s because in his eyes it’s beter to take a hand out from a software company than an individual. Plus he can brag about it later if a company like Woltlab gives it to him.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #11
That’s because in his eyes it’s beter to take a hand out from a software company than an individual.
Yes it's that and Gary has a huge problem with paranoia and trusting other people, it's why so many people turn on him. Gary didn't take the money from Dave because he thought Dave was going to screw him by taking the money back through PayPal.