• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bought a new snowblower

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
We're getting ready for winter and yesterday we went out and bought a new snowblower. We got 14 years out of the last Ariens so I decided to get another one.

deluxe-28-front-3-4.png
  • Featuring a wide 28” clearing width that moves 65 tons of snow per hour
  • Powerful 254cc Ariens AX engine
  • Blows snow up to 50 feet, 14” auger and impeller diameter, Tall housing height, Auto-Turn Triggerless Steering, Interlocking handles for one-handed operation
  • Starting at $1,099
I'm hoping my purchase means we wont get a lot of snow this winter. The last couple of years have been pretty mild so we're due for a bad one.

Ruby

Nerdy Witch
Staff member
We're getting ready for winter and yesterday we went out and bought a new snowblower. We got 14 years out of the last Ariens so I decided to get another one.

View attachment 4
  • Featuring a wide 28” clearing width that moves 65 tons of snow per hour
  • Powerful 254cc Ariens AX engine
  • Blows snow up to 50 feet, 14” auger and impeller diameter, Tall housing height, Auto-Turn Triggerless Steering, Interlocking handles for one-handed operation
  • Starting at $1,099
I'm hoping my purchase means we wont get a lot of snow this winter. The last couple of years have been pretty mild so we're due for a bad one.
Now that you bought that it won’t snow much.

Ruby

Nerdy Witch
Staff member
Where I’m from originally you can’t use a shovel you can’t keep up with it so it’s either get a plow or snowblower.

Before I moved, when I was married. There used to be an old woman that lived oposite me. I used to mow her front garden for a few years until she ended up having it all block paved.

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Before I moved, when I was married. There used to be an old woman that lived oposite me. I used to mow her front garden for a few years until she ended up having it all block paved.
When I was a kid living in California, one of my neighbors let his grass die and then he painted it green.