• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

History Vikings

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Vikings

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2013-03-03

Creator: Michael Hirst

Cast: Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick, Clive Standen, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Gustaf Skarsgård, Ferdia Walsh-Peelo, Moe Dunford

Overview: Vikings follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok, the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the sagas of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family, as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods. Legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.

Ok, did you think it was hard to get into, as you first said....

Or, did you think it was rubbish, as you said lastly....

Or is it a combination of the two?

Myself, the first episode was the absolute hardest to get through. Once I started learning more about Ragnar and Lagertha - after that first one, the more I got into the show. It is excellent, and it "supposedly" follows the real life of these characters, which makes it that much more interesting.

I binged the first 4 seasons. Couldn't peel myself away from it. It has immediately jumped into my Top 5 or 10 (I don't have a definitive list as of yet) shows of all time.

It's too bad you couldn't get into it, it's really great.

Didn't like it. Watched first 3-4 episodes of it and thought it was pretty rubbish. I only watched 3, 4 because I knew the show gets rated well, so thought it might get better. But not for me that show.

Watched first 3-4 episodes of it and thought it was pretty rubbish. I only watched 3, 4 because I knew the show gets rated well, so thought it might get better.
That's about how long it took me to actually like Breaking Bad... good thing I stuck it out. I think Sons was maybe around 3 shows or so as well.

If you get the chance, you should revisit the show. It's worth the watch.